Online Bill Payment Information and Logon
Through our partnership with Payment Services Network, the City of Gothenburg now offers online utility bill payments for all of our electric/water/sewer/trash customers.
- See a one year history of your utility account online.
- Set-up your account to pay your electric/water/sewer/trash bill any day of the month.
- Set-up recurring payments
- Payments can be made by check, credit or debit card.
- Go green and opt out of paper bills; choose to receive your billing via e-mail
**Please note: Registering does not require you to make your payment. You may choose any of the above options once registered.
Questions? Contact Utility Billing at (308) 537-3668.