Online Bill Payment Information and Logon
Through our new partnership with BillFlash, the City of Gothenburg now offers online utility bill payments for all of our electric/water/sewer/trash customers.
- See a one year history of your utility account online.
- Set-up your account to pay your electric/water/sewer/trash bill any day of the month.
- Set-up recurring payments
- Payments can be made by check, credit or debit card (all debit and credit card charges will have a 2.75% user fees per transaction).
- Go green and opt out of paper bills; choose to receive your billing via e-mail
Registering does not require you to make your payment. You may choose any of the above options once registered.
First Time Users: You will need your account number and your form ID number to set up an account. Both of these numbers are located on your bill.
Questions? Contact Utility Billing at (308) 537-3668.